Wednesday 22 October 2014

Pertemps

At Pertempts, part of my long term unemployment back to work program, you know a government sponsored get off your lazy ass scheme!


Used to go weekly for about an hour, applied for a few jobs, never really got anywhere.

This one week i had seen a couple of vacancies that would of been good for me, talked to my advisor about updating my cv prior to applying he would then forward it on to the relevant companies. As agreed i updated my cv and emailed it to him, next appointment i asked if he had forwarded my cv for the job applications, he said yes.
Cool, no problem!

I asked him what he thought about the changes i had made, he said hold on i`ll just get it up on the system.
He looks for it, but cant find it, all the relevant storage places you know the place he would have had to save it to to check it and forward it as agreed.
LOL he couldnt find, no surprises there then.

So he`s looking a little embarrassed trying to find it, then goes through his inbox. and low and behold there is my email with attachment unopened.
Oh and guess what, he hadnt forwarded it!
No wonder im fucking long term unemployed.
Loads more shit to type up about these so called government sponsored back to work schemes.


No comments:

Post a Comment