Wednesday 22 October 2014

More Benefits Agency

Omline Harrasment.

After signing for a while i was moved to a different department and given a regular advisor.
I was given my first appointment with her in Oct a few years back at a particular time and date

I used to play poker online, nothing serious, i was out of work, alone, single with not a lot else to do, I had just gotten home from the benefits office having just been given details of my first appointment with my new advisor.
I went online to play a little poker within minutes of logging in i had comments in the chat box from somebody unknown giving me all the information regarding my appointment, time, date, who with and a sarcastic comment about how lucky she was.

Private And Confidential
This is private and confidential, information not in the public domain so nobody should of had access to it, how could they get that?

Privacy laws/data protection, they had/have no right to take that information and use it in any way, especially online in a public forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment