Saturday 25 October 2014

One Agency

Due to being out of work I had registered with various agencies looking for work.

Just before Christmas 2007, after being out of work for around 12mnths one of the agencies i registered with called with a temporary position at the post office, made an appointment to go into their offices to finalise the details, i went into the agency got my id card hi vis vest and boots, I was looking forward to working and having some money for Christmas, but the day before i was due to start i got a phone call saying i couldn't start as i had failed the security checks, i have no convictions of any merit, certainly none that could justify me not getting a temp job at the post office. I have one for fighting when i was 18, nearly 30 years ago.

I had been out of work for a while was desperate and really looking forward to working before Christmas, just to have a little money to spend, the day before i was due to start at least 10 days after they had given me the work clothes they call me!
Talk about disappointing, the day before.

I used to run a bouncy castle and inflatable hire company with my brother, I managed to pass the security checks to deliver a bouncy castle for the then prime minister at Chequers and spend the day there with my daughter and nephew (they were invited into the party had a swim in the pool) while his friends and family used the bouncy castle for his sons birthday party.

I managed to clear what i am sure would be much more stringent security checks for that, yet failed a security check for a two week temporary job at the post office.

There has to be something wrong there!
Too much bad luck and many bad attitudes for it all to be coincidence.
This has been constant hassle and harassment everywhere with everything i do.
Anything to make life as hard as possible for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment