Wednesday 22 October 2014

All Sorts Of Crazy I Am

 I was always online, gaming, reading or playing poker and have had some pretty nasty shit said to me, from comments about a relative committing suicide by hanging, to someone threatening to kill me, my brother and my big fat bitch of a mum, all sorts of crazy shit going back a long time.

How about names, now this next bit is crazy, sounds crazy, reads crazy, maybe i can make the connection.
I commented about something online it was a throwaway comment nothing really, about there being one thing missing, i used to use a name on a poker site thtwsbldylky (that was bloody lucky).

One of my neighbours is Chinese and her English is very poor, although better than she makes out i think, not long after she moved in she asked me to look at a letter for her, she didn't understand it properly, the name on the letter Miss Ing. one thing missing.
Blood in my bathroom, not from me, two tiny little specs just by my mirror. thtwsbldylky
My neighbour next to the chinese woman is called lucky, ive had things stolen from my flat thtwsbldylky she works at the doctors where i am in the process of typing out the complaint letter i sent to them about my doctor called doctor Bano (Driving Ban) talk about an incompetant doctor! thtwsbldylky

No Job
The Future
Two names used at the same time i was online.
Jeeze, i have screenshots of quite a few names all relevant to me and things happening in my life sat at the same table as me while playing poker, coincedence, nope!

No roof, the streets, urnuthin  recently, im on the verge of being evicted from my flat, and these names pop up playing poker, traceroute allways hangs at the same point, time to post my ip i think ask someone for help?
    
Crazy shit hey?
People told me i was crazy, it was all in my mind, lets get it right, as much as some folks need for me to believe that i am crazy or that its all just coincedence, nope sorry, no way, i am an intelligent man. I am paranoid as hell, conspiracy theories and all that, come on, delusional, nope, ive never seen or heard so much bullshit in all my life, the more i type the more i remember the more confident im getting that justice will be done!
    
Mental Fucking Torture!

No comments:

Post a Comment