Saturday 25 October 2014

In My Flat

    Yes i am paranoid but im not fkin stupid! Way too much has happened for it all to be coincidence!

    Just simple comments, you know nothing out of the ordinary until you put them with events.

    Nasty Pasty
    Thats what my neighbour called me the day after i ate a pasty that made me sick, she called it me after a little banter a laugh, funny thing is she had never called it me before or called it me since. I bought a couple of pasties from Sainsburys, both went into the freezer i had one, then a few days later i had the second. It was the second that made me sick, it had been tampered with, i noticed a mark on the pastry, was a v or an n shape, didnt really think anything of it, just cooked the pasty and started to eat it, second or third bite in i was sick, it made me gagg terribly, horrible feeling.
    I never said anything to anyone or make any comment about it, just one of those things, until she said that, not the first smart ass comment nor the last, ok on its own coincidence.

    Missing pictures.
    Unemployed and bored one thing i did try to do was draw, i had a picture i had done of my daughter, a copy of an out of perspective photo, it wasnt great but i had drawn it and it was of my daughter, i used to have it in the frame of my mirror, then moved my mirror to the living room and didnt want the picture there, my living room was smart and tidy, it just didnt look right having a drawing in the mirror. I put it in a kitchen cupboard, then decided i was going to put it in a frame, could i find it? Nope, its not like i would of thrown it away, it was a drawing i had done of my daughter, not brilliant but i had drawn it and was pleased with it. Amazing, it just disappeared.
    Another one, i used the coaster with the cute picture of Audrey Hepburn on to copy, i was really pleased with it i had copied a 3inch coaster onto a4 paper and done a really good job, i was proud of it, but someone decided it would be fun to go over the outline with a heavy pencil, really spoiled the finish.
    We used to have a doberman dog, he wasnt your typical doberman, he was huge, massive, i had a picture of him with my mums ex boyfriend struggling to stand over him he was about 6`3, it was a great picture it put the dog and his size into perspective. That was lying around in my flat and just disappeared. Nowhere to be found, crazy i am, maybe, but im not fucking stupid!

    The Coaster
    I had a coaster and mug with images of Audrey Hepburn on, i broke the mug a while ago and the coaster was always in the same spot in my kitchen, then one day it disappeared. I didnt move it, hadnt ever used it as a coaster it just disappeared. Some really weird things have gone on in my flat.
    Do you want some coasters? My neighbour asked me if i wanted some coasters, funny that, around the same time that the coaster went missing and the same neighbour that commented about the pasty.

    The Tv
    I came home one day and my tv was on, im pretty careful about these things, out of work and skint, i couldnt afford to leave it on, and im not that absent minded. Maybe it was just an oversight, but with all the other things i dont think so.

    The Quilt
    The quilt. I had a winter quilt, my brother and his wife bought it for me for xmas or birthday a few years ago, it was just nice in the winter but way too hot in the summer.
    Not long ago, i started to notice  i was feeling cold in bed, couldnt understand it, then it hit me how light my quilt felt, it just didnt feel right. I took it out of the cover and was looking at a skanky horrible dirty lightweight summer quilt, ok maybe im mistaken, how about this? I occasionally smoke in bed and one night knocked the end off my cigarette, i didnt see it at first, then realised but was a little too late, i had burnt a hole through my quilt cover and into my quilt.
    The holes lined up perfectly, the quilt cover and the quilt the burn marks lined up. I still have and did use that quilt cover, wtf, where is the burn hole in my quilt? Yes im crazy, seriously?
    Its cold in the bedroom, comment of a neighbour talking about her bedroom, yes im paranoid, but put that with the above. Lots and lots of comments and coincidences all lining up with each other.

    Hair in the kitchen.
    Yes a hair oh no not a hair, yes a hair. Im pretty clean in the kitchen, its one of the places in the house where hygiene comes before anything else. I went out with a couple of plates in the sink, i came home went into the kitchen to do the dishes, and in the sink was a long thick black hair, it couldnt of come from anyone associated with me, i dont have many friends, wouldnt trust anyone to do anything in my kitchen and of the people that had been welcomed into my flat none had long black hair, i kept it. but its a bit shorter now i caught it with a scourer cleaning up and managed to save a short piece of it. Paranoid, yes, stupid, fucking hell no!

    Sugar/poisoned
    Yes, absolutely, 100% certain this was responsible for my visit to the doctors.
    Paranoid, yes, stupid, hell no!

    Crumbs in my bed
    Oh yes seriously, i dont eat in bed, not food anyway (any single ladies?), poor joke, this stuff isnt funny.
    My mum had a stomach operation, i stayed at hers every night for two weeks to help her out, cook clean all the stuff if you had the time you would do.
    I would come home just for clothes and check my post.
    When she was well enough to look after herself i went home to stay at mine. first night back i get into bed and there are fucking bits of biscuit/crumbs of sorts all over my bed, i wouldnt dream of eating them in my bed for that very reason, wtf, yes im paranoid im not stupid.
    Oh yes, guess what more smart arse comments from a neighbour concerning biscuits, it seems there is a comment for every action against me.

    Ruined Coat
    Im skint and have to spend my money wisely, i always trawling the charity shops looking for bargains. I volunteered in a shop in earlsdon, had a good relationship with the manageress who understood my situation (how skint i was), she used to help me out with prices, little discount or a bogof, so a decent coat came in, i was always fussy about condition, no tears cuts stains marks or anything else i wouldnt buy it, basically it had to be like new.
    This day i bought the coat, like new condition, not a mark on it, wear it a couple of times, nice coat good fit. So i grab my coat to go out and right down the front zip cover are 2 small marks, orangish, something that would stand out instantly if you tried the coat on you couldnt miss it.
    No i dont use strong bleach, if i did i wouldnt be using it wearing my jacket.
    Just like that a perfect coat is no longer perfect, i wouldnt have fucking bought it in that condition. I am paranoid, im not fucking stupid!
    The blood

    Vacuum
    My vac got damaged, you know you push it you pull it, no pressure you use it and put it away, same as always. Ok use it monday its all fine, use it tuesday and the handle is cracked almost falling off. Wtf, yes it was perfect the last time i used it, but now its not? Come on FFS.

    R U IN
    Text i was sent by a neighbour, you know the biscuits and the quilt neighbour.
    This is what some folks have been determind to do to me, they probably have just about succeeded, this has been going on for long time, i have kind of become accustomed to it, i have buried my head in the sand and let it go, but im not going to give in, and i am going to list every little thing i can remember.

    i`ll just keep adding to it as i remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment