Wednesday 22 October 2014

All Kinds Of Crazy I Am

Im Crazy, Or So They Tell Me


Maybe i am a little crazy, lets be honest, who isnt, i am definitely paranoid and absolutely not stupid, although sometimes a bit of an idiot.

The keys to my flat, from the first week of being here i was/am sure someone had entered my flat on many, many occasions. I talked about it with family and a woman i thought i could trust, wasted my time there then didnt i, i should have just gone to the police with it, but heres the thing, this is one of the things that convinces me that they (the police) have had major involvement in everything that has happened to me over god knows how many years.

I talked about going to the police, the press anything to get it sorted, 2 close family members and a close friend (well i thought she was) advised against it, they will think you are crazy and wont be interested was the answer.

Funny thing is, to me, if i had someone that i was close to that seemed to be suffering in that way or thinking like that, i would make some kind of effort to find out what the exact problems were, not try to convince them they are crazy and that no one will believe you, and if you go to the police they wont be interested because your crazy! That was the first time i spoke to anyone about it, well all three of them in the space of a couple of weeks, whats even funnier, they have never once asked me about it since, not a question not a care, no how are you, no jokes nothing, its like i never mentioned anything to them, nothing happened, hhmmmm really!

But plenty of smart arsed comments about other things that had happened, nothing outright, just indirect comments which were obviously about shit that had happened!

I am paranoid 

I AM NOT STUPID!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment