Tuesday 27 October 2015

My Driving License The Tardis Not Lucky Police Work

How i lost my driving license, i wont deny i was wrong to drive but you have to question how they knew where i was going to be!

I used to go drinking with my cousin, she is a few years younger than me, nothing in it, we were just friends we used to have a good laugh, with each other at each other at other people. It was company, killed the boredom for me and it got me out of the house when i wasnt working, 24hr call 6 days on 6 days off.

I had just made the decision to start saving for a house, i had been living at my mums for too long wanted my own place and a bit of space, i lived in one room at my mums house, like a bedsit but at your mums, spent all my time upstairs in that room doing whatever i did, never really much, usually online gaming and not a lot else.

Ok moving on, we went out a few times had a good laugh, used to talk about anything, personal stuff, private stuff just mates i guess, she wasnt working, i was, she came out on a job or two with me, we went out this one night, i was driving and planned on going home after dropping her at home so i got 3 large bottles of Stella to drink when i got home, they stayed in the car, i drove us to the pub drank three shandies in a couple of hours, we were having a laugh, i started to laugh this false laugh, (forget that too much insignificant information unless you were a police officer that just happened to be sat there getting offended, not my intention) sod it, the laugh, i was snorting, squealing everytime i laughed the more i did it the more we laughed the more we laughed the more i did it, it was entertaining/annoying other customers that was obvious, but it was fucking funny, like that 14yr old kid you dont know from Adam that you see smoking in the street and say you wait till i see your mum, the look on his face, that kind of funny, stupidly funny.
LOL way too much of nothing so far.

She suggests i stay on the settee at hers, her mum was away she was on her own seemed like a good idea to me, so three shandies later we go back to hers, she goes off to bed about 11.50 i settle on the settee, at about 5 past 12 she comes down and askes me to go home, she was uncomfortable with me being there, no problem i understood that completely. I put my trousers on and drive home, this was the original plan, i was ok with that, never usually went to bed that early anyway plus i had some beers in the car to drink when i get home.

Ok im home drink a bottle of Stella halfway through the second one when i get a phone call from her, im now slightly drunk, just a little not pissed not too far gone, we talk a while the conversation moves onto sex, im not sure who instigated that, ive allways had it in my mind that she lead the conversation but it may have been me, so being slightly worse for drink i think its a great idea to drive to hers.


Im driving to hers, not fast, no speed, cautious and carefull, i knew i was probably over the DD limit and didnt want to draw attention to myself, im going down the Binley rd approaching the junction with Hipswell Highway when i see a police car coming in the opposite direction, (cautious and carefull me) the driver is craining his neck to look at me, from all the crap that had gone on previously i should have gone and parked up somewhere and walked home thinking back it was obvious what was about to happen.
I carry on, drive down her street, can see some lights on on a car not too far from hers, thought nothing of it, i pull up, then, right then, i see it, it was a police car just a little further up the road from hers sat waiting. i wasnt even out of my car and the driver was making his way over to mine, he was at my side as i locked my car up.

Like i said i know i was in the wrong, i know i shouldnt have been driving, we do the breathaliser thing, they say im over the limit, so im arrested and we make our way to chase avenue police station, on the way were talking, and this comment comes from one of the officers, we saw you speeding and driving erratically down the binley rd, it didnt mean anything right then, i never paid much attention to it, then it slowly started to hit me, WTF, there was no way on this earth they saw me 1.Driving Fast or 2.Driving Erratically, i was sober and coherant enough to know what i was doing and either of these were going to draw attention to me whilst driving (i was about a third over the limit).

I`ll never get my head around this bit.
They were waiting for me a mile from where they claimed to have seen me, HOW DID THEY KNOW WHERE I WAS GOING??? The police car that saw me was going in the opposite direction, and unless they were using Dr Whos tardis there was no way they could get where i was going before me, it was physically impossible, they would have to overtake me on the same road, ok, so they radioed a colleague, "we havnt just seen a guy driving fast and erratic but we do know he`s had a drink and heres where he`s going",  how did they know where i was going? How?

I was in the wrong, but that is so fucking wrong its unbelievable, the girl, i asked her, she said she didnt phone them, why would she was her answer.

HOW THE FUCK DID THEY KNOW WHERE I WAS GOING?
Without that little innocuous comment it wouldnt have been anything, total coincidence that they happened to be there at just the right time, i could accept that, but the comment where they passed me, where these guys were sat, fkin impossible.
 
Oh yeah thats just another of lifes shitty coincidences, you know, just start thinking about doing some good for myself amongst all the shit going on in my life and then this happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment