Tuesday 27 October 2015

I Complained To West Midlands Police

I emailed West Midlands Police with all this, you know, somebody is responsible, it is not all coincidence, way too much has happened and it has gone on for way too long for it to be that.

They replied with a question.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE US TO DO ABOUT IT? 

I had sent them an email outlining...

Constant Hassle/Harrasment
Tresspass
Theft
Online Harrasment/intimidation
I dont know, Dereliction of duty? My doctor, the police officer and many other people/places.

There were a few other things in the list but i dont have access to that email account right now to copy and paste it.
I dont have the confidence to walk into a police station and start to try and explain this, like i had been told by a family member they will think i am crazy. I am paranoid, but i am far from stupid, common sense and logic!

I explained in the email how hard it had been for me to type it all up and send it to them, how my confidence was shattered and how low it made me feel, and they ask me what would i like them to do about it, WTF, are you serious?

Is that normal? you send an email asking, almost pleading for help from the police to the POLICE, the police you know, everything i have typed here on this blog i sent them, they replied,

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE US TO DO ABOUT IT?

I replied listing the things above and more with the a simple statement, Do Your Job!

What more can you ask of a public body? Do your job.

Then again if they have something to hide then they wouldnt want to do their job would they.

Yes i am suggesting that certain police officers know all about this!
I read this on a force website:-
People who work in the police service should behave appropriately at all times. Expectations about the behaviour of both police officers and members of police staff are set out in their respective Standards of Professional Behaviour. These expectations include requirements to:

    Act with honesty and integrity, fairness and impartiality
    Treat members of the public and their colleagues with respect
    Not abuse their powers and authority
    Act in a manner that does not discredit or undermine public confidence in the police service


If you feel that someone working for the police has not met these standards, you can make a complaint. These types of complaints are dealt with under the Police Reform Act 2002.

Reading this and being confident that certain officers were aware and im fairly sure involved was what prompted me to email the police in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment