Tuesday 27 October 2015

Complaining To Coventry Police Again

Complaining To The Police Again

With A Little Help From Your Friends Or Maybe Not!

A bit Long winded, but worth the read i feel.

Ok, where to start with this, somewhere here i called Coventry Central Police Station Comedy Central,  bunch of clowns and jokers that think this shit is funny.

So my first attempt to complain, probably not the best way to go about it, I email WMP with some of the things i have typed up on this blog and get a shitty reply to my complaints,
what do i want them to do about it?
That ones easy, do your job!
 

Very frustrated i typed some of my complaints up on this blog and at one point out came comedy central a remark mainly born out of frustration, but was one of the things i had sent to WMP.
 

Moving On.

Time goes by i decided i would try to complain again except this time i would go into the police station and complain in person, nerves got the better of me, i felt like shit approaching the police station, don't forget comedy central, im walking up to the doors and all you can hear is very loud laughter coming from the back office, like its an audience sat in an auditorium watching a comedian on stage, made me feel like shit.
 

I bottled it, really struggled with my nerves trying to explain my situation and the complaints i have of harassment and more, i ended up walking out without really giving any kind of explanation or my reasons for being there.

So, time goes by again 27/8/2015 to be exact at approximately 15:40pm

Probably 2 months after the previous episode at COVENTRY CENTRAL!!!!! I decide to go and complain again, I don't feel quite so bad this time, still nervous as fuck but a little more relaxed, i spoke to some bloke on reception he took a few details and said it was all logged on the computer but that was the end of it and there was not a lot else they could do, it didn't seem right didn't feel right almost as tho it was a token gesture to satisfy me.
 

Somethings not right there, im not just complaining about someone pinching a fish finger out of my fridge , i was struggling to explain a constant and targeted harassment, yes i have have food stolen out of my fridge (that alone, burglary? trespass Theft, they are not interested?) but there was and is so much more to it, i explained about things going missing from my flat, about the problems everywhere, it is so deep and complex, for me it was/is hard  to explain verbally without going off on tangents getting sidetracked onto other points and complaints that the last point you were trying to explain gets lost.
 

Anyway back to the police station i go, same day early evening not happy with the earlier reaction and result i decided i would go back and try to complain again, third and final time.
Walk in same guy is still on reception talking to someone, i then speak to a female officer, she recognised me from school, i new her face but wasn't too sure where from till she mentioned school. I explain a little to her,  she tells me to take a seat. Half an hour passes, an officer comes out invites me into a small office, there's also a psychiatric nurse sitting in, you know, cause i am crazy (or maybe not, more on that later). So i start to explain about the troubles and problems i have had different problems different places.


I start talking about my flat explaining my concerns about things that have happened, items going missing, tampered with trespass and theft, i explain about a dirty tramp quilt that someone thought it would be good fun to swap with my own, yes, im crazy, paranoid obviously or maybe not!


I had a nice warm winter quilt, brother and his wife got it for me as a Xmas present a few years ago. I smoke in bed occasionally, one night i burnt a small hole in my quilt cover which went thru and burnt a hole in the corresponding place on the quilt, my nice warm winter quilt not new at this time, but fairly clean and the only damage to it was the small burn hole (i still have the quilt cover with burn hole still in the same place),  im lying in bed one night start to think how cool/cold/lightweight the quilt feels so i pull it out of its cover, its obvious immediately that it isnt mine, simple really, its thin lightweight and dirty, a dirty tramps summer quilt, the one thing missing is the burn hole,  you know, i burnt the fucker one night smoking in bed, wtf where the fuck, i have a magic self healing on a diet weight losing self dirtying fucking quilt. errr i don't think so do you?


My neighbour lent me a fleecy blanket type thing, you know one of them fleecy wraps something to cover yourself with to feel warm and comfortable on the settee watching tv. That`s fine i use it for a while leaving it folded on the chair when not in use, next time i use it it fucking stinks of  piss, dirty disgusting smell, i don't have a cat, im not that lazy that i would piss over it rather than going to the toilet, neither am i that lazy that if i pissed over the bathroom floor i would wipe it up with said blanket but it stinks of piss and its not my piss!!!


I explained this to the officer, i also mentioned theft from my flat of other things, small things nothing major just enough to make you think you are going crazy, problem with that is some of it was food, and being as skint as i am i know pretty much every item of food i have at any given time, i have to budget everything carefully to be sure i manage to the next time i get paid. 

Not just food there were other things that have happened, some listed elsewhere in this blog.
 

We are talking about other things you know like my driving license, the doctors and other problems when out of the blue the officer for whatever reason asks or suggests that maybe it is some kind of self fulfilling prophecy, wtf, a self fulfilling prophecy, why? How? 

Oh yeah i know, you see, i am accusing certain officers of knowing, assisting and arranging some or all of this shit, funny fucked up coincidences, i explained elsewhere about some of my neighbours, names comments online shit, but i forgot one drunken rant that i posted online a long time ago, it contained about 8 points mostly nothing just making up a drunken rant, but a few, remember the old orange mobile tagline? future bright and orange changed to bright and green, pissy orange drink, cant see the woods for the trees, 2 trees cut down outside my flat, i will find it (the post) and elaborate, i know there is much more to that that i have forgotten.
 


Seriously, im complaining about constant and targeted harassment, mental cruelty, theft, trespass, dereliction of duty and god knows what else and this officer is suggesting it is some kind of self fulfilling prophecy a fucking prophecy, yes this shit, that post and his comment, but hey im crazy, OBVIOUSLY, or maybe not.

The Paramedics.

Think about this, in total on this one day i have spent approximately 3 hours at the police station pretty much accusing police officers of harassment either directly or indirectly by encouraging provoking and or ignoring the problems i have had.
 

Im at home that night at around 10:30pm i get a knock at the door, to my surprise there are 3 paramedics a male and 2 females  asking to see the patient, wtf i didn't call, i had no need for them in any way shape  or form yet here they are at my door,  they radio their controller to check the address, its is confirmed as mine, then they check again, can you guess yet?

Got a clue? Go on have a guess, yes they were sent to my address in error by the police.


Think about it, the implications, the suggestion, the police sending paramedics to my door,  some cynical folks may well say that is harassment all things considered i think you could safely call it that , some may say it was an attempt to intimidate or maybe a little extreme thinking a threat of violence and maybe i will be needing the ambulance!!!
Who knows, its all in my mind

Psychiatric Evaluation          

So all this shit happened, im not stupid nor thick nor crazy you know only so much bad stuff can happen for it all to be total coincidence, i have i am and i will continue to suggest that there is somebody somewhere with privilege, in a position of trust and a little power that is abusing that trust and power to interfere in my life. 
 
That reads well, makes sense but obviously its all bollox you know, because i am crazy, paranoid with mental health problems, yes i don't doubt that there maybe a little truth in that self analysis you know,  who at some point or another has not had some kind of mental health failing whether it be a simple panic attack caused by nothing of any real note to a bout of depression or a complete mental breakdown?

Its True I tell you, True. Naah They Say I'm Crazy!!!!

So all this shit has happened, or apparently not  if you believe the liars, so much constantly, that it was impossible for it all to be in my mind, i went to my (new) doctors, i had spoken to him previously about some of my troubles i explained a lot of what had happened and that  nobody anywhere wanted to admit any knowledge of it, the shame, the embarrassment who in their right mind was going to admit to taking part in any of this, it is sickening to think that anybody anywhere would think this is an acceptable way to  treat anybody.
 

I asked for a referral to Swanswell Point for a psychiatric evaluation, you know its all in my mind, im crazy (bollox), too much shit in too many places.
So i go for my appointment, spend an hour and a half with 2 community psychiatric nurses, we chat they ask their questions, i give my answers we chat some more they ask some more i answer some more.
 

Times up, they have done their job, they are satisfied, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME!
 

I had one appointment one evaluation, they were satisfied that i am of sound mind, they messaged my doctors to sign me off from themselves saying they had no reason to see me further.
 

Yet here we are, all this shit has happened, nobody knows anything, i have even been told that if i complain to the police they will think i am crazy, well i did complain to the police, they seem to have taken the piss like i am crazy, you cant argue with the facts, i offered them real physical evidence, i am sure there is evidence all over my flat, you know, forensics, fingerprints maybe dna who knows that is not my job nor my line of work, there are people paid to do that job that should have been  allowed to do their job but were not because somebody somewhere has something to hide.  SHAMEFUL

And the proof of the pudding as they say is in the eating, Im  Crazy, well, according to the team at Swanswell Point no i am not, simple as that!

No comments:

Post a Comment