Wednesday 12 November 2014

My housing association are desperate to get me out of my flat.


A Little Too Desperate!

I have an account on Coventry Homefinder which i recently reactivated so that i would be able to bid on 1 bedroom properties as currently i am classed as being under occupied, my second bedroom is 8.5x7 like you could really call that a bedroom, but hey, thats irrelevant, right?

Because of the so called bedroom tax and being expected to make up the difference myself i am in rent arrears to quite a high figure. Mainly because of the stuff i have explained and how i was made to feel, i have spent almost 6 months of this year receiving no benefits whatsoever, no money, nothing, had to rely on handouts and a freindly neighbour helping me out, with no money coming in how could i pay anything towards my rent?
I can hear you now, "Get a job" yes, i tried on more than one occasion, but you know when every turn leads to a brick wall it gets to the point where you just think screw it and give up.

Yes, that, i just gave up, no point, when you know that certain folks are doing there best to interfere and make things as difficult as possible for you to live your life in a fair and reasonable way.

Anyway, i digress, my housing association are desperate to get me out of my flat.......


.....they are that desperate to get me out of their (my) flat that they took it upon themselves to register me on Homefinder, they then proceeded to apply for one bedroom properties in my name. 
I received a text yesterday telling me they had registered me, and today i received a text telling me that i had an appointment booked to view a flat that they had bid on on Homefinder.
WTF

I HAVE A HOMEFINDER ACCOUNT


I HAVE LOOKED ON HOMEFINDER AND DIDNT SEE A PROPERTY I WANTED TO BID FOR.


Yet my housing association decided it was in their best interest to create a new account in my name and bid for properties in my name without once asking me for permission or if i thought that was ok or appropriate.

Who Do They Think They Are?


Seriously, how far fetched does that sound.

UNBELIEVABLE

They created a new account in my name and bid for properties in my name without once asking me for permission or if i thought that was ok or appropriate.



No comments:

Post a Comment