Friday 6 November 2015

Paranoid? Yes! But I Am Not Stupid!

I Am Paranoid 

But I Am Not Stupid!

Paranoia.
Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.[1] Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself (e.g. "Everyone is out to get me").


Yes this is me, i am paranoid, but not without reason.

Self fulfilling prophecy, the police officers comment regarding my complaints.
An ambulance/paramedics at my door, sent in "error" seriously, that evening after complaining at the police station.
I could go on and on, yes im paranoid, you might say you couldn't make it up, but im not stupid nor crazy and no i didn't make it up.

My paranoia is derived from the shit i have written about and much more that i haven't, i didn't imagine the police officers comment nor the ambulance at my door sent in error by the police the same day nor the episode with my wrist nor my driving license, i didn't imagine burning a hole in my quilt, i have the proof, I have lots, i offered it to the police, they refused it, physical fucking evidence, seriously?

I am on the whole a fairly lucid, coherent and confident person, a good thinker, i can talk to anyone about pretty much anything with few exceptions, some of them being theft trespass harassment and intimidation, not because i don't have the knowledge, but from my own experiences these things don't exist in law!
Well not if your me and you want some kind of justice.

As for my paranoia, yes, i don't trust anybody, i go into every situation with trepidation just expecting shit, its a self defence mechanism, when you have been shit on like i have then it gets to the point where its easier to expect the worst and be prepared to just disregard and ignore rather than let it get to you.
The police officers comment was a perfect example, the ambulance another, lets imagine, that day, i complained about theft from and trespass in my flat and nothing else, i offered the police evidence to back up what i was saying, then add the other things i have complained about.......SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY and an ambulance at my door in error was the reply i got from the police.

It has gotten to me, i don't do anything or go anywhere, this shit is crushing, life/personality changing.

Paranoia, yes, stupid, no!
Shit dosnt just happen, tho i get the distinct impression some people wished the shit hadnt happened, but whats done is done you cant take it back, but a complete refusal to acknowledge is as good as a guilty admission.


I could, but wont, explain why some people would deem it acceptable, someone lied, and some folks never bothered to check, now somebody is scared of the truth. 



That somebody isn't me!



No comments:

Post a Comment